I am a graphic designer and digital illustrator based in Adelaide, South Australia who loves being creative and using my imagination to my full potential.
I have been working in the design industry for the last two years, specialising in illustration and branding. I have been working freelance, since studying the two year course, Diploma of Advertising and Graphic Design.
I’m currently seeking full time design work. I’m also available to work on freelance projects as a graphic designer or illustrator.
If you like my work, feel free to get in touch with me.
0401 268 726
Adelaide, South Australia
Seeking full time or freelance work
- Masters new software exceptionally well.
- Confident using graphic tablets.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Has a conscientious work ethic.
- Thrives in working team environments
- Competent with working in multiple platforms: MAC OSX and Windows
- Adobe Creative Suite-3: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Freehand,
Flash and Dreamweaver.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Quark Express.
- Microsoft Office: Word, Publisher, PowerPoint and FrontPage.